All submitted abstracts must be in English.
An abstract should include:
• Article Title
• Author details (name and surname, affiliation and e-mail address)
• Acknowledgements (if applicable)
• Structured abstract (see below)
• Keywords (between 3 to 6 keywords)
Authors must supply a structured abstract as follows:
• Purpose (mandatory)
• Methodology (mandatory)
• Originality (mandatory)
• Findings (mandatory)
• Practical implications (if applicable)
• Research limitations (if applicable)
• References (if applicable). You may check all the rules in: http://apareferencing.ukessays.com/generator/website.php
Submissions must not exceed the maximum of 500 words.
Abstract submissiond should be made electronically through this link .
The conference registration and the appropriate payment are mandatory for all lecturers.
Full Paper submissions: